วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Three People I admire.


I admire three poeple. My mother is my idol. She can do everything, for example she can cook Thai traditional food. I think her food is delicious. She makes many chores in a house and she always consults me and my younger brother. Hermione Granger is a friend of Harry Potter. She is the most ingenious who I have ever known. She can understand new things easily and she loves to read books which is her hobby. Moreover her knowledge often helps her friends. Dan Brown is a writer, who wrote the Davince code. He can communicate interestingly the story with his reader. The details in story is mysterious that does not put a book down. I receive methods of cooking from my mother. I learn methods of reading from her and I receive knowledge about historical Christianity from Davince code.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น