วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Idol.


In my opinion, if Thais think to do something beyond the foreigners, they can do it well. Bundit Ungrangsee thinks like that and he is first Thai who won Maazel Vilar International Conducting Competition which is rather popular in New York the U.S.A. He is my idol because he is enthusiastic and meaningful. He can find out that he requires to an international conductor since he was 18 years old. After that, he has learnt about it by researching books in a college or in international websites and he also practices the methods of conducting. I impress his thinking which is telling yourself about your target and planning what you have to do. Otherwise you should note it in your diary and you should repeat your target in your mind. Then, you let do it and I believe the achievement may be easier for you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น